Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

It's a cold rainy morning here in Preston. What a beautiful way to start off my weekend getaway...not.

I'm sitting here while David puts a bolt on my alternator or something and then we'll finally be on our way. So far, we're only 41 minutes behind schedule. This thing he is doing was only supposed to take a few minutes. I have now checked my facebook, checked out pioneer woman's website and am now posting on here. I'm wondering why he's in the rain wearing a jacket with a hood and not wearing the hood. I'll never understand him.

Oh! The hood is going down! I must be on my way! We're taking the scenic route so we can do some sightseeing in the rain. I'm going to have lovely pictures to post. Oh and I apologize in advance for any pictures that may be seen of my hair today. My bed was nice and warm.

No comments: