Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's Only 7:57 AM...

I got a baby swing yesterday! A co-worker gave it to me and it's in really excellent condition. It's kind of crazy that I have a baby swing...

I've been trying to eat breakfast for the last hour. I think today might be a better day? Yesterday was, so hopefully today will be better too. I've gotta figure something out! How in the world does the Duggar lady have so many children? She must not get sick! At first David would tell me "you're the one who wanted to be pregnant" but now I think he just feels sorry for me!

I guess there's some confusion going on at his work. I don't know what all that entails since he and I don't get much time to talk. So, I'm not sure if he's going to go back to days next week or not. I sure hope so. I hate him working nights. So does he.

David and I are leaving Friday to spend the weekend in Cascade. Have I mentioned I'm super excited? We thought we were going to go for one night but we get to go for 2 now! Yay! That'll give us more time to sight see. I'd like to go on a train ride but I'm kind of concerned about the whole sickness thing. Other people might be grossed out if I'm dry heaving...

Until next time!

No comments: