Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

April=Good Month

It's going to be a good day. The sun is shining. I'm jammin' to classic rock. Vouchers for work are almost done. I don't feel like puking (yet). I'm drinking grape juice (that is too sweet) and eating pretzels. Great breakfast, eh?

April is going to be a good month for us I believe. We'll be preparing to move into a house. A HOUSE. I can't believe it!

The 20th marks 1 year since David and I left the great state of Oklahoma in search of fun and change.

The 23rd is our 5 year anniversary!!!! I realize that to many people, that's not long but it's the longest I've ever been married :0) I can't believe it's already 5 years. It seems like yesterday, yet so long ago. Did I have a life before David??

Also, yesterday David spoke to his boss about the fact that he really dislikes working nights. His boss was really nice about it and told him that he could go back to days after the 23rd. They have a guy who's going to start that already has managerial experience and they think he'll be a good replacement. I can't wait until he goes back to days!!!!

Also, next week on the 12th (I may reschedule though) I go to the doctor and should be able to hear the heart beat of my little bean!

There is a bummer for the month of April that I must acknowledge. It will be 7 years on the 13th that my sweet, sweet mom passed away. I wish she were here to celebrate anniversaries and babies with me but she is celebrating in a much better place!!

Another reason today is a good day: it's my Friday!!

Love to all!

No comments: