Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 1995

Wow, I can't believe it's been 15 years since the bombing. I still remember that day as I know most Oklahomans do.

I feel like crap. I might lose my mind. I don't think my sea bands work. Some things say that the first trimester isn't over until 13 weeks some say 12. If you divide the 40 weeks by 3 than you get 13 weeks. Anyway, I'm coming to the end of it. I should be feeling better but I think it's worse. Ugh.

Friday is our 5 year anniversary and I decided that I wasn't going to push doing anything because I always do. But then my sweet husband remembered that I've been wanting to go to an inn up in Cascade, ID. And he told me to book a room! I am so excited! This will be our last mini vacation before baby is born...wow. I'm sure since we have no family around it will be our last for a long while :0) So I'm really looking forward to it. I wish it were later in the spring season as I'm sure it would be super beautiful up in Cascade. I might see about taking a train ride through the mountains on a railway made for the miners or lumber guys back in the early 1900's, or something like that.

Well, I'm going to continue sipping my 7 up and try eating something. Blech

No comments: