Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stuck at Home

Well, today I had plans to go to Logan and do a little shopping but it's snowing and I don't have working windshield wipers soooooo Avery and I are stuck at home. Bummer. The girl needs some clothes. Every one bought her clothes for when she's older and she doesn't have much newborn size clothes and the ones she does have she's grown out of.

She has the worst case of cradle cap on her forehead and between her eyes. It is GROSS. The doc said to put dandruff shampoo on it and gave me a scrub brush and also said to put hydrocortisone cream on it. I've just been putting Arbonne baby oil on it and picking at it :0) I don't like the idea of putting shampoo that close to her eyes.

She's growing so fast and is so darn cute.

Time to go give her a bath!

No comments: