Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Pictures!

David snapped this picture. Taken 12/17/10

He also took this picture of me and told me he was just taking a picture of Avery. I told him he could have told me so I could smile. He told me he doesn't like my "picture" smile. Whatever. I won't even go into the horridness of this picture (or the zit above my lip), I'm just posting it because I don't hardly have any of Avery and me anymore.

David took this picture of her chin. For some reason we think her little chin is so cute!



I can't ever get any good pictures of her. When she's being cute and I take a picture, it's always too late. So frustrating :)

Little girl is pretty grumpy most of the time lately. I'm so ready for her to grow out of this stage. Thankfully there are times when she is happy and sweet and it makes up for the crying and crying...

We signed the paper work for the house in Utah. I'm trying to not get my hopes up about coming to OK for Christmas but it's hard. I want to go home so badly. David won't know until Wednesday if he can have the week off. If he does, I imagine we would leave Thursday after he gets off work. He's only working a half day that day. We'll see what happens.




No comments: