Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Getting So Big

I can't believe how Avery's growing. She's getting where she flails her arms around. She coos alot and I love hearing it. It's my new favorite sound! I printed these papers with black and white patterns on them and it's funny to watch her stare at them. It's like she can't take her eyes off them. They're supposed to be good to help her brain synapses or something. They mesmerize her.

Tonight we have David's work's Christmas party. Hope it some good food :)

I started packing up some of Avery's clothes yesterday. I'll see what else I can pack up. This Friday we're going to go buy more totes. Saturday we meet with the lady who owns the house to fill out paperwork or something. I'm for some reason kind of excited about moving and I'm not sure why. David's trying his hardest to find another house closer in Logan before Saturday but he's trying to act like he's not :)

Well, Avery pooped while I was typing this haha so now I've got to go change her.

No comments: