Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Boring Day

Avery and I are stuck at home today. David took my car. Avery's having a fussy day today. She's wanting to be held alot and that's ok. So, I've been snuggling my baby today. That means nothing's getting done around the house ;) She's been running a low grade fever still. I don't know what to think about that.

I got a call back today from a house we wanted to get and we got it, if we still want it. But we found another house yesterday and so we've got to go look at it tonight. David wants the second house but the neighborhood is not near as nice as the first house but the location is good and the price is good. So, we'll see what happens.

Well, little girl keeps falling asleep and waking up and so I put her in her bed and of course she's not sleeping so I better get her!

No comments: