Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Love my Baby!

Last night Avery babbled the whole evening. It was so fun. I can't even explain how happy it makes me to hear her. I love love love it.

Today she was supposed to get her 2 month shots but I cancelled. I've been meaning to study up on this but I just hate having to think/stress about one more thing that I've procrastinated. I think I'm going to do Dr. Sears' delayed scheduling for vaccinations. I like it because it spaces the vaccinations out so they're not getting so much junk in their little bodies all at once.

Avery is cooing in her chair as I write this...she's thinking about getting mad!

Some sadness is on my heart for a family that I don't know. On my birth board there is a mama who took her baby in for her 2 month check up. The baby had had a bruise on her forehead for a while that wouldn't go away so she asked the doctor about it. The doctor started to feel around and felt something strange with the baby's soft spot. To make a long story short, the baby has a brain tumor and it's taking up most of her skull and pushing her brain over. Right now she shows absolutely no symptoms at all. The doctors told her removing it would damage her brain so to just take her home and make her comfortable. That story would have broken my heart before Avery but now that I have her the story breaks it in a different way. My heart goes out to this family. They are at Stanford working with the neurosurgeons there. I sent the girl a message about Dr. Adler and the cyberknife. This story makes me want to hug and love on my baby girl endlessly. I couldn't imagine...

Boo for sad stories. My baby girl needs some lovin' now so I'm gonna go.

Keep your fingers crossed we can come to OK! I'm ready to pack and get on the road :0)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Start packing girl. You all are coming..... Put in to action the thing you want. Act as if you already know..it will come to past....grandma. knows...lol START PACKING Hannah girl!