Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Why?

Why am I up? It's 7:15 and I've been up for about an hour. Avery is waking up now. I should have been sleeping while she was. Last night some good things and not so good things happened.

First, I got her to go to sleep without me being a human pacifier. She didn't like it but mom won. So that's good. The bad part of that is when she woke for her middle of the night snack, she wanted me to be the human pacifier again. Which I didn't want to be so I was irritated and she was happy (as long as I didn't pull away). It's hard for me to try to start getting new habits when I know she's going to get mad and I don't want to bother David. Oh well, we'll get it figured out.

The other good thing is that she went down and didn't wake up for almost 5 hours!

Well, the princess is making lots of noises so I better go check on her!

No comments: