Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hallelujah!

So, I'm not going to expect this for every night from now on but Avery slept in her bed the whole entire night last night! I'm so ready to have my bed back! She sleeps in the middle while David and I sleep on one side smashed up against the wall. As much as I move her over, she scoots right back over.

She's smiling a lot more now and cooing. I love it :0) It's so cute!

Today we're going with some friends to meet some friends down in Far West, Utah. I'm really hoping Avery is good while we're in the car with the other people. You never know with her.

We're also going to go look at a house that's going to be for rent. They're having an open house today. It's in Hyrum, UT.

Hope everyone has a good day!

No comments: