Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Come on, burp!

Here's Avery getting burped :0) She looks so big! 12/13/10


She was in a really great mood last night. I was glad because David finally got to see her when she's happy and talkative. Usually by the time he gets home she's grumpy.

We went and looked at the second house. David liked it, I preferred the first house. So after discussion we're going to go for the first house. It's further away but probably the best solution right now. So our new address will be in Hyrum, Utah. I'm sad to leave Idaho :(

Today I've got a gnarly rash all over my body. I tell you what, if it's not one thing it's another. The rash has been coming on for a couple days but it was only on my left arm. Now it's every where and has gotten to be a dark red.

I'm going to post a video on youtube. I know it's not a good one since she's on her belly and you can't see her very well but you can hear her little voice. She's getting irritated but it's cute to hear her voice. I think so anyway :)

No comments: