Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Pictures

5 Weeks and 1 day

She's getting soooo big!
I do have mastitis and am back on antibiotics. So far they don't seem to be bothering Avery. I picked up some probiotics too. I've been doing some reading about probiotics and how they can help colic, gas, diarrhea and colds, etc in kids. I found some formulated for infants and children but it's powder form and since Avery doesn't get a bottle I'm not sure how I'd give it to her. So I bought probiotics for me and figure she'll get them that way. I might try to give her one bottle a day just to give her some. I've also read that some people give their baby's water with the probiotics in it but I've got to make sure that's ok.
That's all for now :0)

No comments: