Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Quilt

I don't have a picture of it yet but Sunday I was given a quilt made by some ladies in the church for Avery. I knew about it. At my shower all the ladies could make a square if they wanted. They finally got it finished. I think it was so nice of them to do that and a really cute idea.

Well, last night was rough. Not the whole night, just before Avery went to bed. She cried for probably around 2 hours. I finally decided to take a shower and put her in her chair in the bathroom. I knew the sound of the water would make her stop crying and it did. But I stayed in too long and she started crying again. I finally got her calmed down and then she sat in her chair forever, wide awake. I can't remember what time she went to sleep but it had to be close to midnight. Then I left her and made sure she was good and asleep before I moved her to her bed. She's been in a fine mood this morning. It's a good thing she's been smiling at me this morning!!

This child is a pooping machine. She poops on all of her clothes. Every day.

Last Friday David got into a fender bender with a lady. It was her fault, even though she didn't get cited for it. She's from Quebec and speaks only Spanish and French. So, that was real great for David trying to communicate with her. After it happened, a cop came by and told them to hang on, he was sending another cop because he was on his way to another accident. I can't remember the whole story but a cop came and ended up leaving and coming back (there were 2 other accidents at the same time). The lady is married and isn't quite legal yet and her English speaking husband was in Vegas. Her husband called David and told him that he didn't know if her Canadian insurance was valid. So, we're wondering if we're going to get screwed. We'll see.

Well, that's all :0)

No comments: