Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

There is something about Avery's little chin that I am in love with. I think it's the cutest thing ever! She has a slight dimple (well, not really a dimple but a line...is it called a cleft?) that she gets from her daddy. You can barely see it but you can feel it.

That crap is mostly gone from her forehead but it's on her scalp. It's going to take a few scrubbing sessions to get it all off.

Last night she was running a low grade temp but I'm pretty sure it's gone. I'll have to check. Not really sure what that was all about. She was a little fussy yesterday off and on and I'm wondering if today will follow suit. She will be 6 weeks on Thursday and I hear that's a fussy time. Who knows what her deal is?

It's Wednesday and the week is almost over which means David doesn't have to work--woohoo!! He's still loving the machine shop. He said he's gone over to the weld shop a few times and can't believe he worked in that environment for so long. He's excited that he comes home relatively clean and doesn't have black boogers when he blows his nose when he leaves work. I'm glad he's in a cleaner environment. I know damage is probably already done but now more won't be done.

Well, Avery isn't happy so I better go!

No comments: