Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yuck

Last night I went to bed with an upset stomach and then woke up in the middle of the night sneezing, with a stuffy nose and that sickish feeling in the back of my mouth. Lovely.

David and I were watching Inception last night and we had the volume up too loud. Well, Avery was eating and the sound got really loud all of a sudden and it scared her sooooo bad. She cried and cried and cried. She let out these little yells I've never heard before. She had a really hard time calming down. Then when we were changing her and putting her jammies on her, she was screaming, which I've heard before but she was getting up to this pitch I've never heard before. It was almost like she was in severe pain. Maybe she was? I got her calmed down and then laid her in her bed and she just laid there and cooed and sucked on her fists and was fine. Poor baby :(

David's boss is having a barbecue tonight for some football game and we got invited. So, we're going.

Well, that's all I know for now.

No comments: