Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ready for Bed...Already

Oh. My. Gosh. I am tired. We were up late last night. And Avery has this little habit of dozing off all evening but the second we get in bed she's wide awake and takes an hour to get to sleep. All the while she wants to nurse for comfort which hurts and the second I pull away from her she screams. It's lovely.

Yesterday while we were at Austin and Vicki's I started freezing. I was shivering and couldn't stop. Also, this is a little TMI but my left breast was hurting and really engorged and I've never had problems with engorgement. We came home and I took a hot shower and got some milk out but it didn't help. I was hurtin' bad. I got on the couch and couldn't stop shivering, it was making my jaw hurt. I was in pants, t-shirt and a sweatshirt and under a blanket and was so cold. I was holding Avery and her hands got clammy. So I went and got a thermometer because I felt like I had a temp. I did, it was 103.2. Anywho, in the end after a couple phone calls, I thought I probably had a case of mastitis. It's 8:40 right now and I'm waiting for the Dr.'s office to open. I feel a whole lot better today other than being tired.

David has only been in the machine shop for 3 days now but he is loving it. He's learning alot and is actually excited to go to work. And...he's wanting to move to Logan. :( I like Preston and I like this house. But David needs to gain Utah residency so he can go to school there and not pay out of state tuition. And he wants to move by the end of this month. We'll see what happens.

Well, that's all I know for now.

No comments: