Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

What a Cutie

Here's a picture of Avery ready for church on 12/5/10. Look at that big belly!


We're doing really well with her sleeping in her bed for at least the majority of the night. I'm so proud. Part of me is sad to not have her in bed with me but I can't handle the nerve pain from her nursing constantly.

David and I have been looking at houses and apartments in Utah. What a bummer. We found a place that is perfect but it's not in Logan, it's in Hyrum which is further south. We'll see.

I'm bummed about Christmas time. I want to come home and so does David. And I'm not going to put up a tree because if we move before, I'll have to take it down. :(

1 comment:

Chan said...

she is so precious Hannah!