Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Tired Girl

Avery slept quite a bit yesterday and this morning she's been sleeping. I don't know if it's a growth spurt or if it's because she's a little stuffy with a cough. I am thankful that now she will sit in her vibrating chair and she usually falls asleep. She's been waking up quite a bit in the night the last 2 nights because of her nose but she goes right back to sleep. She had some bad gas last night though. I'm also thankful that that seems to be getting better. She just has some episodes here and there. Might have been the food I ate the night before...

Woohoo! I got skype so now I can keep in touch by video!

I'm loving the snow. I just hate that my windshield wiper motor went out and so we can't drive in the snow. We ordered a new motor, gotta go pick it up today. David finally got me an antenna so hopefully he'll install it and I won't be confined to the bedroom. I'll be so excited to have TV!

Well, there's not much going on and I have nothing else to say.

No comments: