Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Well...

I've still got nothin' to say. It's weird. Usually, even when I don't have anything to write about I have something I've been thinking about that I could write about. But lately I don't.

My life is consumed by Avery. She's so beautiful--hairy ears and all. Every day she is more and more beautiful. More and more alert. More and more funny. She makes the cutest little faces. She frowns alot too--not sure if that's funny or disturbing :0) Geez, for an English major, you think I could write proper sentences but whatever.

I still can't get used to the idea that I have a daughter. It's strange to look at her and know that she is mine. She is David's. She is ours. She's the most perfect baby ever. What mother doesn't feel that way about their own child? Plenty I'm sure. How sad.

She's wonderful. I can't get enough of her. David said last night he can't stop kissing her. Neither can I. I do it all day.

I need to get more pictures of her. Pronto.

No comments: