Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Love My Girl

I could sit and stare at this girl all day long. She is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! She is so precious. I could go on and on. I love my girl. She gets cuter every time I look at her! It's so amazing!




David spent last night in Salt Lake City for work. He had to attend some safety seminars. I missed him and am very glad he's coming home tonight!

My lower abdomen has been really sore today. It hurt when I stand up and sit down and just aches. I thought it was my uterus but now I'm wondering if it's my bladder. I had that infection before Avery was born but I never did anything about it. I think I'll start the cranberry pills and see if that helps. It sure is hurting. I can't fall apart the first week after having a baby :0)

Avery is one week old today. She had her first outing today. We went to Cafe Sabor. Avery slept the entire time and it was so loud in there. Oh gosh, I just love her!



No comments: