Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Going to the Doctor

I have to go to the doctor this afternoon. My lower abdomen is hurting so bad. I can hardly move. It's ridiculous. When I get up I'm light headed and I had a temp of 101.6. I called my midwife and she thinks it's probably the UTI that I had before I had Avery. I wasn't sure if it's uterine or bladder or what. But when I got my antibiotic last week the instructions said do not use past 38 weeks, which I was, and do not use while breastfeeding. So I never took anything for the infection. So I'm going to go back and see what he thinks it is and if he'll give me a different antibiotic.

I am so tired. Avery's been doing really well at night so that's a blessing. She was a little more fussier last night but not too bad. No screaming :0)

Well, I'm going to eat some lunch and try to rest.

No comments: