Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Church

Today was Avery's first day in church. I should have taken a picture of her in her little dress but I didn't. Bad mommy :0)

Well, Avery poops a lot. I guess all newborns do but when Avery poops, it sounds like an adult person who has diarrhea. Ok, so my point with this is: Avery pooped in church. When it was quiet. And it sounded like someone was squirting diarrhea in their pants. Nice.

I'm taking amoxicillin right now and I think it's messing with her belly. That doesn't explain the explosive sounding poo because she already did that before I was on the antibiotic.

She had crazy hair for church today. Next time, I don't think I'll wash it the morning of church.

We went to lunch and she slept the whole time and now we're at home relaxing.

No comments: