Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ouch

Avery got her PKU test done today and she did surprisingly well. Now, when she was at the doctor's office, that was a different story. She was not happy at all!

The doctor we went to today was soooooo much better than the one I've seen a couple times before. He was totally cool with me having had a homebirth and made the comment that doctors could stand to learn a thing or two from midwives. :0)

Of course, the lab tech who did the PKU test was kind of a butt but whatever. I had already been warned about him.

So, we've got a 2 week appt with the midwife on Tuesday.

My lower abdomen is still a bit sore so I'm not sure that this antibiotic has completely kicked the infection. It's so much better though. We'll see.

No comments: