Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Busy Day

Today we all went to Smith and Edward's which is the furthest Avery has been. She did so good today. She slept pretty much the whole time while I pushed her around in a stroller. David had to go to work so Bonnie and I went to lunch and of course Avery poops all over her clothes. She HATES getting her clothes changed and her diaper changed. Very rarely will she go through it without screaming about it.

Anywho, she is the most beautiful baby EVER! It's pretty cool to look at her and see what David and I created. I've always wondered what our babies would look like. Now I can't wait to see what she looks like as she grows older. What will she look like when she's a young lady?

I think she's going to get a bath tonight, her hair is greasy :0)

Well, David is at work. Bonnie is watching the Brackin kiddos and Avery and I are on our own. Time for a movie!

No comments: