Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some Ramblings...

So, I've been on a birthing kick again. I can't stop reading about it!!! David asked last night: "So, are you like wanting another baby or what?" I just smiled but um...yes! I do! Hahaha I didn't want to freak him out. I know that Bonnie knows this but I'm not sure if other people know that I did delayed cord clamping when I had Avery. It's no secret, just wasn't anything I had really made a point to tell people about.

Well, I read this article which can be found here and I'm super excited to read that an OB/GYN is pushing for delayed cord clamping to be the norm in hospitals. I'm sure no one will actually read through that link but oh well.

I just think it's really important for babies to get all of their blood back.

But the main reason I've been reading and watching birth videos again is because I just plain ol' love it. I have been looking at schools to get certified as a birth instructor. I want to do it right now but I've already applied to Utah State. I think it's important that I finish my degree and if I don't do it now, I probably never will. So, I've been thinking that I should get my degree and then do the courses for the certification. Maybe this will be the incentive I need to get me through school...and fast. On top of that I would like to become a lactation consultant. So, wish me luck. I'm gonna need it :0)

David starts guitar lessons on Monday. I think he's pretty excited. I hope he sticks with it, who doesn't love listening to the guitar???

And as a side note, I'm getting really frustrated with the way this blogger site has started acting up. ugh.

No comments: