Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Booty

Awww look, baby butt crack!



Water bottles are the best!

Today I went and picked up my $100 gift card to Wal-Mart!! How stinkin' awesome! I filled out a survey back in March and for some reason the email saying I won never got to me until yesterday. I was thinking groceries but David said to spend it on me :) Hmmm...what do I want???

Thursday, Avery and I are leaving for Oregon with our friend and her kiddos. My friend says it's going to be boring but that's ok, at least we'll get to see somewhere new, right? It's also the ugly part of Oregon. Avery and I are going just to keep my friend company on the road. Free road trip for us :)

David's new guitar instructor couldn't make it last week so he had his first lesson last night and he really liked it. He's got lots of homework!

I bought the movie The Passion of the Christ from Wal-Mart last week for $5. We watched it on Sunday finally. It's a pretty good movie for wrapping your head around what Jesus went through when He died on the cross.

Well, that's all I know today :)

No comments: