Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Hat



The daughter and mother in law of a friend of ours made Avery a hat. Too bad it's too warm for her to wear it.

My little honey girl had been super tired since we got home. Yesterday she didn't get up until 8:30!!!! That is SUPER late for her. Then she took a long morning nap, and another 3 hour afternoon nap. She was ready for bed by 8. She napped a little earlier in the evening. She got up at 7:30 this morning, ate and went back to sleep and now it's ten after 8 and she's still asleep. Either this trip really wore her out or she's going through a growth spurt...maybe both?

David was worried she wouldn't remember him after not seeing him for so long but she did. That made him feel better I think. She really keeps her eye on him when he's home. If he's got her though, she sure watches me.

I'm more tired today then I was yesterday. I'm drinking some vanilla biscotti coffee. That stuff is delicious!

Well, there's really nothing else going on. I can't believe all of these tornadoes, everyone out there in the way, take precautions!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

8:30 Is LAte!! I am upset when Dayne gets up that early. Love the hat!!