Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

7 Month Pictures

I have 2 more pictures that I was going to post but they won't load. This is Avery on Saturday. In her 18 month shirt!!

This picture is classic bored/tired Avery.


She has a small bruise under her right eye because she was laying on the floor and hit herself with the remote control.

She is pulling herself around alot now. She's only using one of her legs to help her and leaves the other one straight out behind her. It won't be much longer until she's crawling! I can't believe that!!! She was just born haha. Next think I know, she's going to be getting married :)

She got to stay up a little late last night because it was a holiday :) and because she was in such a good mood-I was really enjoying her. She slept really well last night too, Praise the Lord! If I had one more night of her waking up 50 million times, I might have lost my mind :)

I got all of my pictures of her up until 5 months printed and put in albums. Yay me! Glad I got that wal-mart gift card but I didn't think the quality of the pictures was the greatest but they were ok.

Well, little lady is disgruntled about something and won't stop complaining so I better go.

No comments: