Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday!

Someone was looking a little rough this morning ;)


The weather this week has been perfect! Last night I was thinking it might be time to get out the air conditioners!

Last Sunday, David and I went to Hastings and rented some movies and got an iced tea while we were there. I got a flavored tea and it was soooo good. I had that brand of tea at home so I decided to put a bag in my Kuerig and brew an iced tea. It turned out AWESOME!!! Now I'm addicted to brewing a glass! Blueberry flavored tea is awesome too!

I made my own kitchen cleaner out of essential oils. I love it. Nice to be non-toxic and get a little aromatherapy while cleaning!

Last night I went to a big consignment sale and got some clothes and bows for Avery. I'm super excited because I've been wanting to buy a carrier for David to carry Avery in when he's hiking and I found one at the sale for $25. I don't know what they cost new but I'm sure it's not $25. At least I hope not... I hope it works out and is comfy. If it's not, I'll just sell it.

Avery and I have bunco tonight. Maybe we'll win tonight. Won't hold my breath though.

I guess I'm going to have to get a new cell phone. Mine is acting up...letting Avery chew on it wasn't the greatest idea. I think too much slobber has gotten in it.

A friend from church is giving me a wooden rocking chair to put in Avery's room and so now I guess that means it's time for her to sleep in her room. What a big girl! Hopefully it goes well!

No comments: