Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Lonely Bed Side :(

Last night Avery slept in her room. It was bittersweet. She's growing so fast. It's 7:25 and she's still sleeping and normally she's up by now. She's got a bit of a stuffy nose but when she would eat at night, I noticed it would clear up. She's got a cough too that is getting worse and is becoming a little barky. Yesterday morning I think she was feeling a little yuck but seemed to get better as the day went on. I think she's just got a touch of a cold or something. I hope it doesn't get worse.

I also noticed yesterday that her bottom teeth came through. She's been chewing on her fingers like crazy. I lost her cute little razbaby raspberry teether which she loved so I ordered a new one and got it yesterday. She really likes to chew on cold washcloths. I guess it feels good on her gums. Thankfully the teething hasn't made her grumpy...yet. She's got more so we'll see!

David spoke to his patent attorney yesterday and apparently he's wanting to help David get this tool out "there". It's hard to market something when you have no money (and when you're emotionally tied to it). Hopefully the attorney can help us get somewhere with this tool that David can feel happy with. I've always hated that he invented something and we've never been able to do anything with it. I think he wants to shift the focus of the tool too which hopefully will help it sell better. Thankfully Goodson is still ordering them and just made an order a month ago. It's been a long time coming but I know a good outcome will come from this.

I can't believe it's already Memorial Day weekend. Looks like David's going to be working, maybe even on Monday.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

No comments: