Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oh My...

Avery looks like a crazy baby here haha. This is from the beginning of April. Avery and Dayne are 4 months apart. I had to steal this off Vicki's blog because it's too funny.
Avery practiced some sippy cup skills yesterday. Today she did too but she just spit the water out instead of swallowing it. That's fine with me. I'm happy that she's figured out how to suck the water out. She's so smart :)
I mashed up some banana for her yesterday but it wasn't ripe enough so she kept making faces like it was too tart. I tried it and it was. I gave her some organic baby food bananas today and it was the same. She would eat them but I stopped because I felt bad that it was too tart.

Well, the little lady is fussin' so I better go love on her. Oh! She slept in her crib for quite a while this morning. I need to be better about putting her in it.

No comments: