Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

ANOTHER new hair clippie


Lovin' these little hair clippies.


Well, Avery and sleeping has become quite the issue. When she was 4 months she started waking more during the night and she's still doing it. Ugh. And now her new thing is: she wakes up shortly after I lay her down and then rolls all over and ends up on her back. She'll eventually fall asleep that way but because she's on her back, she won't stay asleep. If I go in and try to roll her over and she wakes up, she's done. I don't know why she won't roll back over onto her stomach. I guess because she knows she'll go to sleep!

Last night I went to bed and woke up because Avery had woke up. I felt great, like I'd been asleep for a long time. I was thanking God that she had slept a longer stretch and then I looked at the clock and it had only been maybe 2 hours. Well, I guess God was giving me a break...in a way...That little girl is crazy. I'm really looking forward to her growing up (I know I know don't rush it!) because I think she's just going to bring so much fun into our home. I love that girl. Every time I think she's so fun right now, she gets even more fun. I love it.

No comments: