Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm thisclose to looking for another blog hosting site. Anywho. Avery loves loves loves this hair brush. It maks her happy.


I just have to say: Look at those ears. My uncle Randy mentioned (not about Avery) something about Mills ears...where ever they came from...sorry Avery :)

So, I've been getting ideas for Avery's first birthday party! Planning 6 months in advance but it's so fun!!!

Avery has figured out (a week or so ago I think) that she can breathe through her mouth. So now she makes these funny noises all the time.


She's really not much of a snuggler right now but last week she gave me some of the sweetest moments of her just sitting with me, relaxed, not constantly trying to sit up or move around. Sometimes she'll put her little arms around my neck and it's one of the best feelings ever.

I'm so thankful that God saw fit to make me her mama.

No comments: