Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

7 Months Old

I would post a picture but I can never get one to load when I use internet explorer, only when I use google chrome and right now I can't get on my blog from google chrome. I haven't had internet all day but we are actually getting internet. They're coming Tuesday to set it up :)

Well, today Avery wore a shirt that fit her perfectly and it was an 18 month size!!! I weighed her on my bathroom scale and she's about 20 lbs. My cousin in Michigan has a little girl who is 2 or somewhere around there and she's only 22 lbs.

Avery has started pulling her self forward. I think she'll be crawling soon. She drags herself, it's so exciting. Her 2 bottom teeth have come in but I think I've mentioned that. She can open drawers and likes to do so repeatedly. She tried sweet potatoes today and once again (like everything else she's tried) she made faces like it was too tart. She would even shudder and wince.

She gets really excited when you read to her and when she gets to drink out of her sippy cup...or any cup for that matter. She likes water.

David and I are watching Law Abiding Citizen. We like that movie and I saw it at 7-11 for $5 today so of course I had to get it.

Well, that's about all I know right now.

7 months!!!! Time flies!!!

No comments: