Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mmmm...

I made breakfast for dinner last night and made homemade biscuits. They were good too :) I cut out some of the too thin so some were "skinny" but that's ok. Live and learn, right?

While I was makin' dinner, Avery hung out on the counter and watched me and played with her sippy cup.


Look at her double chin! She's such a happy girl. She's getting better at sitting up and balancing herself if she starts to lean but sometimes she leans too far and falls over still. She also was trying to look at me when I was going down the hall yesterday and managed to flip herself over onto her stomach while in her bouncy seat. She got pretty mad since I left her there to find my camera, which I couldn't find so had to snap a pic with my phone. She flipped herself over last night too. Crazy girl.

No comments: