Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Some Other Thoughts

9 months ago today must have been a busy day (wink wink, hint hint, if you catch my drift)! Today is the birthday of many people that I know. THE most important being the birthday of my mom. She would have been 49 today...so young...

It is also David's brother's birthday. Which he is celebrating in the great state of Texas working on wind turbines.

Also, I am getting super pumped about winter!!! I know, everyone acts like I'm crazy but I don't care! I can't wait for snow!!!

The guy that David works with said that some of the old farmers said they're expecting a super bad winter. They said they can tell by the way the crows are grouping together and the way the corn went to top early. Austin said you can also tell by how high off the ground the wasps build their nests. I think that's so cool how nature can make signs like that.

2 posts today...I need a life!

No comments: