Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Denver Int'l Airport

So much for taking a break huh?

David and I are sitting at the Denver Int'l Airport waiting for our next flight. We have an hour and a half left and then a 3 hour flight to Atlanta. We will be skipping 2 time zones ahead so the trip back should be fun!

I tried to upload some pictures but the airport internet is kinda funny so I'm having problems. Last night David and I went jet skiing. The jet ski we went on though was a stand up one. David crashed about a million times and then I couldn't even pull myself up on it. So I basically laid hanging off the back and now my arms are sore. I got some pictures I'll have to post later.

There are a lot of interesting people in the airports!

1 comment:

Chan said...

I hope you guys have a great trip :) sounds like fun so far :)