Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Night Outing

Tonight we went out for a ride. Austin, Vicki and Carson rode on their 4 wheeler while David and I each had our own trail 90 to ride. Well, David's trail 90 made it to maybe 50 feet and that was it. So he turned around and put it back in the truck and then he and I rode on one trail 90. I was actually riding on the rack.

After we rode up the trail a ways, the trail got pretty bumpy and I was bouncing all over the rack. I had no pegs to put my feet up on so I had my legs wrapped around David. I didn't like that at all because if something were to happen I wouldn't have been able to get my feet down. At one point in the trail the ruts were pretty deep and I thought I was going to fall off so I made David stop. Then I got on the 4 wheeler with Austin, Vick and Carson. So the rest of the time we rode like that.

While we were going through this one marshy area we see a bull moose. He just stood and stared at us while we fumbled around to get the camera out to get a picture. It was really cool. We got out of there fast though, we didn't want to get him mad and make him charge us. The only other animal we saw after that was one deer. I held a spot light trying to see some animals but we didn't see anything else :(

It got dark while we were out and I was ready to get out of there. Austin said that the area we were in was where people go to hunt mountain lions. Nice huh? I wasn't too worried about us on the 4 wheeler. I was worried about David being on that little trail 90. Austin had forgot his gun in the truck so we would have been in some trouble had something wanted us for dinner :0)

We all made it out in one piece. At one point we had to tow David up a hill that the little trail 90 just couldn't get up. I forgot to take my camera so I will post some pictures when Vicki sends some to me.

No comments: