Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Waste of Time


This is the road on the way to Soda Springs. It's where I went today in search of money so David can go to school. The outlook is grim. It was a total waste of time but oh well, it got me out of the house.

I'm just waiting until it's closer to time for David to get off work so I can go into town and make some phone calls to some of the harley schools. I've already called once trying to see if I can send them our tool to try out but of course I left messages for like 4 people who have not called me back. So try again, right? I emailed the patent attorney because we have no idea what's going on with the whole patent process and we thought it should have been through by now. So, we'll see what crap he has to tell us.

Amy's mom is in Salt Lake and we'll be there Thursday but too bad we've got an early appointment so we can't meet up. It would be nice to see someone from home.

I think the weekend of the 15th we're going to go raft the Snake River. That'll be so much fun. I hope I don't get thrown out of the raft. I hope we do get to go.

That's all I know for now. It's time for Days of Our Lives. It's so stupid but I can't stop watching it!

1 comment:

Chan said...

Oh! I hope all the school stuff works out! Sounds like it was nice to go on a drive. . .sorry it was a waste of time :(