Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Church

David and I went to church this morning and it was wonderful. I had forgotten how much I love and miss it.

One good thing about being out of the bible belt is that there's not a church on every corner to try. I never liked the searching for a church home. Praying and figuring out which church God wants you at. I think here in Preston there is a Presbyterian, Catholic and Grace Fellowship. We have visited Grace Fellowship. They have Baptist doctrine but I'm not sure if they consider themselves Baptist or non-denominational or what. The rest are all LDS.

If you open the phone book you would see that there are about 20 pages of LDS churches and maybe one church under the other denominations. Quite the opposite from Oklahoma!

I like that there is only one place for us to worship and am so happy that they believe what we believe and we don't have to drive to Logan to go to the Baptist church there. But we might check it out cuz ya never know!

No comments: