Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Georgia

David and I flew out to Georgia to surprise his uncle at his wedding this last weekend. I think all I will say is this: it was good to see David's family.

The wedding was country...can't you tell? David's uncle is obviously the white guy ;) and that would be his new wife next to him.

This picture below is me and David's uncle and David's cousin. I didn't even recognize his uncle when we first saw him but he didn't recognize us either.

This is a picture taken on the porch of our cabin. It was a nice cabin. It had AC but it quit shortly after we got there so everyone was miserable that night and most of the next day but we got to move to another cabin. I DO NOT miss the humidity! It was so awesome when we got to Salt Lake last night and it was cool and crisp air.

Here is a spring that was at the state park we stayed at. It pumps out a lot of water but I can't remember how much it said.

The night before we left I got bit by something. A spider I'm guessing. The whole weekend it was blood red. I couldn't get any good pictures of it though.

Here's David wrestling an alligator. Just kidding. There were alligators there but of course this one is fake. We wouldn't want another nub would we?

David and I are very thankful to his mom who made this trip happen for us.

No comments: