Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Application, Tour, Interview, Test

This afternoon I went to a company in Logan because David found out they were having a job fair and that they were hiring on the spot. So I got dressed and headed up there. The company offers products like phone and computer services. So I was completely freaked out about the idea of having to do cold calling but I went anyway because you know, beggars can't be choosers.

I was happy to find out that although they are hiring for sales positions, there is no cold calling involved. It's all inbound calls. Whew.

The company seems to be pretty cool. They've got 3 giant break rooms with HDTV's with DirectTV and ping pong and foos ball, vending machines, coffee machines and even hot chocolate! They said it's a stressful job so they try to help people de-stress. They even had a station with guitar hero.

They offer full benefits and will even pay tuition for school. Can I hear an amen?! They even give you a card and if you meet your goals, they put money on it or something like that.

I filled out the application, took the tour and did my interview but I couldn't stay for the test because they said it was 2 hours long and I wouldn't have been able to go get David and of course I couldn't get a hold of him to arrange another ride for him. So, I go back tomorrow morning to take the test.

Wish me luck that I can actually get a full time job with benefits and overtime.

No comments: