Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Please Be Patient

I'm only on day 2 of The Love Dare but I will be posting every day until the 40 days is up. Sorry if this love stuff doesn't interest you :0) but it does me and well, this is my blog and it's an extension of myself. Almost like a journal but without my secrets :0)

Anyways, I will still be posting on things we do for those of you who like to see what we're up to. But this blog is more than an activity update. I also created it for the purpose of creating a journal in a sense. I wanted to keep this so I can look back at not only what we did but how I felt or so I can see what was important to me at this time in my life.

I'm still waiting for this weekend when David will have some time to sit down with me and watch Fireproof. I think everyone has seen it but me! So far we have looked at how love is patient and kind. We all know that but it's always good to have a reminder.

I sincerely hope that everyone can know the love I know. Both from my Father in heaven and my husband. Every relationship has its ups and downs and bickering and what not. But it is so wonderful to know that beyond all that, I have love in my life. My husband loves me and I love him. And it is my sincerest desire that our love grows stronger, more kind and more patient and whatever else the next 38 lessons bring! I don't know what they are yet but I know I want them!

No comments: