Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tomorrow...

I get to go to work!! Well, for 4 hours and only for the next 2 weeks or so. I can't tell you how good it feels though, to have something to do. Last Friday they had me do data entry. I entered in the loads that farmers brought in. How much it weighed. What it was...barley or wheat and what type of wheat. Who owned it. What's the test weight, dock and how much protein or moisture is in it.

They kept asking me if I was bored yet. Nope. I told them they had no idea how long I've been doing nothing.

I'm pretty excited about my new job too. They bumped my training date up to Sept 28. I can't wait to have full benefits and to take advantage of them paying my tuition! I just hope that I surprise myself and find out I'm not too bad at sales. Key word is SURPRISE. I'm kinda nervous, I've never had a job like this.

Wish me luck!

No comments: