Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yum!

The guy that David works with apparently has a huge garden and gave David a ton of stuff today. David's been bringing home zucchini's left and right. Huge ones too. I'm zucchini'd out.

But anyways, today David brought home corn, green beans, all kinds of peppers and a watermelon that he picked and an onion he pulled out of the ground and something called lemon cucumbers. They look like this:

They taste exactly like a cucumber with out that little bit of tartness that a regular cucumber can have. He didn't bring home this many. I just pulled this off the internet since I haven't dug out my camera to take a picture of ours.

Just thought I'd share these since I'd never seen them before!

No comments: