Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Struggles

I can't wait until I start my job at Qwest. I wish I could start tomorrow. I mean, a paycheck for 2 weeks working full time is going to be such a blessing. I hope David can get a good job. If he does, maybe things will start looking up for us.

I am so sick of struggling. I'm ready to move forward for once. We're always treading water in the same place and never advancing. No fun.

I hope I'm good at Qwest and can earn some comissions. That would be so awesome! Time for some positive thinking!

1 comment:

Chan said...

Yeah! I will be praying for you guys! It's no fun to be struggling!

I love the new picture on your blog!

Yes Caden defintaly has some red in his hair. . .lol although my hubby is still in denial!