Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

New Trailer

Well, it's now 9:20 in the morning and I'm still on the side of the road. Yay for free wi-fi!!

Anyway, some guy just came and told me that my "old man" was at his place and that he had just bought his trailer and was doing some welding to the tongue and he just thought he'd let me know. Thanks dude.

David told me he might buy the trailer if it was worth it so he could put this trailer on top of the one he apparently just bought. We found out there was a trailer parts store down the street but I guess they didn't have what we needed or something. I don't know.

So I got the coolest coffee pot while in OK and I'm debating on whether I want to plug it in right now to our adaptor thing or just walk across to the hotel or not drink any coffee at all. Hm

Oh and I was supposed to start my new job today. I've been calling them since 8 this morning to explain what happened and see what my next steps are but I couldn't get a hold of anyone and I tried like 3 different buildings for Qwest trying to see if I could find someone who could transfer me to where I need to be. Someone called me a little while ao. I told him what happened and he said "let me have Scott D. call you" Um , ok. Scott D has never called me back. So we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Chan said...

my goodness Hannah! Sounds like you have had a really long night! I am praying for your job! If you were ment to work there it will work out! Chan