Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall

I love love love fall!! My favorite time of the year! It's been chilly in the mornings but not freezing. I love that. It makes me feel refreshed and motivated!

I could definitely go for a chai tea latte from Panera Bread. Or even a Pumpkin Spice Latte from 7-11. None of which are near me :0) There is a 7-11 in Logan but that's a long way to go for a drink. I guess one of these days I'll have to give one of the gas stations around here a try.

I wish I had some pictures to post but my camera has been neglected lately.

It's a bitter sweet week for me. My last week working part time. I like working part time. It gives me something to do but I still have half a day free. It will be so nice though to get a full time pay check.

Someone told me today that people who have 2 incomes, with no children are called dinks around here. I've heard her use the term "dink" as a substitution for another word so I'm assuming that's how she was using it here too. Supposedly we suck because we're making money. If only I didn't have to turn around and give that money to other people...

But while I'm supposedly rolling in it now everyone else around here is raising children and by the time we're all old, I'll still have kids at home. But I'm not bitter...:0)

Anyways, I can't remember if I mentioned that a couple of weeks ago David sent one of his tools to a Harley school. We haven't heard anything back yet. We also talked to our patent attorney who said that the U.S. Patent Office is now saying that we may need more patents on our tool. More $$$ is what that means.

I think that's all for now. Night.

No comments: