Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's a Celebration!

The trail 90's are gone. Tonight we may be going out for a celebration dinner!

Other than that there still isn't much to share. David is still waiting to hear back from the state. It's for a machinist position. It makes me so mad the state is taking so long to get stuff posted and aren't sticking to their own deadlines. So frustrating.

On Monday I will be faxing a resume for David to some place for a welding position. I've already emailed them his resume but they've re-posted the job opening so I'm going to fax it in this time. I just don't understand why no one is calling him back. No one called me back either...maybe it's just us. Hmm.

David said the leaves are already starting to change colors in the canyons around here. Can't wait to go see them.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: